!!Thunder!!

!!Thunder!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If you saw that video of me on my moms blog it is cool and stinkin halorious. If you havent seen it then go to albutler.blogspot.com and its should be the first post. I can't get it on this blog but make sure that you watch it.








SO live is going to be funn for the next 2 weeks 'cause we have SPRING BREAK AND WE ARE GOING TO ARIZONA but last time we went i got sick the whole week it was a pain. My birthdays in 1 mounth and 22 das s make sure you send me some money or else your next baby will look like this

not even a joke my mom forgot to send sam money when she was pregnet with micah and that is why micah is the way he is it is sad but true):!!

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Glad you can laugh at your own video! And you better believe I'll be remembering your birthday with a threat like that. Have fun in Arizona!

Emily said...

Oh Hayden! I laughed harder than I have in a long time over that video. You are such a great kid. All around awesome! I can't wait to see you in a couple of days!! Hopefully you don't get sick this time!