!!Thunder!!

!!Thunder!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Wrestling

I know i haven't posted in a long time so i thought i wold just post something=).
I started wrestling in October i thing or something like that and i have been working my butt of to win state and i have been doing pretty good. I think i put 15 hours a week into working out and wrestling practice. Theres to things i wanted to say if i win state then its because of my dad that spends so much time on me and Brigg helping us become faster, stronger, and better at wrestling. I have a wrestling tournament this week end and its going to be a good one I'll give you the update.

5 comments:

TimW8 said...

I'm glad your still wrestling. You need to have your mom make a video of you wrestling like she did for Tucker.

Emily said...

Hayden, you are a stud! I'm so proud of all that you have accomplished and how hard you work. I'm glad you were mature enough to give your Dad some of the credit cause I know he works hard too:)

Anna B said...

That was a really nice thing you said about your Dad. I hope he reads this. You're doing great bud and I'm proud of you.

ManicMandee said...

Cool. Can't wait to hear more about it.

cbonitab said...

your awesome! And getting so tall too. You need to let me know when your meet is in provo again. Love you!