!!Thunder!!

!!Thunder!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

First 5K, Scout camp

Well I ran my first 5K today (the 24Th) and I got 3rd place plus a really cheese ribbon that's why it is turned around. I beat my mom amateur of fact I kicked her butt. I lost to 2 people Roger Pickering and Bill Shepperd ( they were both 25 years older then me.)
That was easier then i thought it would be I beat my mom that's the reason I'm happy .
This is just a picture or me and my mom after I beat her.
Well now time to tell you about scout camp This is Sandra new knife that was a souvenir from scout camp. Scout camp was pretty fun we shot rifles and a bow and arrows it was the bomb.
This is the cheese ribbon.






5 comments:

TimW8 said...

Hey 'Very Special Person', a big congrats to you on your new girlfriend "Sandra". Watch out she'll hurt ya if you don't watch out. Sounds like you might have a future in running. Keep it up and maybe you can go to the Olympics in four years.

ManicMandee said...

Wow you posted! Awesome job Hayden. I'll have to race you next time around. What was your time by the way?

Anna B said...

I am actually Happy you beat me. I'm so proud of you. You totally deserve bragging rights!

cbonitab said...

HOLLAR! I got on my phone enternet and saw all these emails from cute girlies that live in cali... and was worried why would 12 yrs be emailing me?

Then I realized... Hayden forgot to log out, and i proceeded to read the emails :)

You might be married before i am...

cbonitab said...

Hey, Lindy is coming for Thanksgiving and we are running a 5k you should totally do it with us.